HACI works through a multi-sectoral approach to collect donations and supporting low income families, individuals, communities, academia, small scale farmers, small and medium entrepreneurs (SMEs), universities, colleges and other deserving sectors.
Donation Collection Procedure:
- Donor(s) are identified and contacted by HACI or can contact HACI by them self.
- Collection of funds from donor(s) can be done by cash, through bank or other means of money transaction or equipment transfer.
- Record of name of donor along with amount provided will be kept in HACI record.
- No discrimination on the base of religion, sect, gender, language, culture etc. will be done while collection of Zakat / Donation.
- The donations includes zakat collection
Zakat / Donation Distribution Procedure:
- Deserving candidates are identified and contacted by HACI or can contact HACI by them self.
- Distribution of funds from donor(s) can be done by cash, through bank, equipment transfer, services (analytical, medical or others) or other means.
- Record of name of recipient / candidate along with amount provided are kept in HACI record.
- A receipt with signature of recipient are kept in record.
- Additional documents (if needed) are kept in record.
- No discrimination on the base of religion, sect, gender, language, culture etc. is being followed.
Types / categories of funds generated by HACI:
- Danish Welfare Fund (DWF)
- Charity Fund (CF)
- Disaster Management Fund (DMF)
- Soft Loan Fund (SLF)
- Medical Care Fund (MF)
- Analytical Services (AS)